- 1800-watts professional fabric steaming iron offers impressive steam capabilities which are great for getting stubborn creases out of your fabric. When steam ironing, fill the water tank to its max capacity first before plugging the power cord. The red light flashes indicating that the temperature is increasing steadily. It will turn on automatically if the desired temperature is reached then adjust steam to through the Adjustable Steam Control Level
- Crafted with super smooth ceramic soleplate with 53 steam holes that effortlessly glides through even the toughest creases to leave your garments wrinkle-free. Scratch-resistant, durable and with a tapered tip with button groove to reach areas like collars and seams. A straightforward to use iron with ideal temperatures for cotton, wool, silk, linen, polyester, nylon and more.
- Dual moisture control buttons give you the power to gently mist fabrics to dampen while ironing or blast tough wrinkles with the steam burst trigger. Make sure Steam Burst is used at higher temperatures and a regular 5-second delay between each steam burst is maintained. When steam is completely depleted, give it some time for steam to build-up
- Smartly designed with 3-way shut off system to keep you safe at all times. Its safety feature automatically stops heating the iron when left inactive for 15 minutes on the heel or 30 seconds on the soleplate or sides. With Anti-Drip feature and Anti-Calc to prevent mineral build-up.
- No worries! This just means your iron was filled with water to test it thoroughly for quality before you received it. Before filling the self-cleaning, 350 ml water tank, make sure iron is unplugged, thermostat dial is positioned at 0, and iron is tilted 45 until it reaches MAX level